The Root of the Problem

23 Jan 2019
Read time: 3 min
Category: Archive

No region of our body is as heavily saturated with heavy metals, alloys, toxic materials, dead organs (teeth that have under-gone root canal treatment), and inflammations such as the mouth and jaw areas.

Biological dentistry is named after a current of thought that treats the mouth as a part of the body and not as an individual organ. Many autoimmune diseases and their related symptoms have a big correlation with what patients have in their mouths. For example, root canal treatments have proven to be present in the vast majority of women suffering from breast cancer. Treatment for root canal involves the removal of the infected root canal, cleaning the debris around the bone, and sterilizing it with a gas known as ozone therapy. At the same time, a metal-free, biocompatible zirconia implant is placed, and a PRF membrane (plasma components extracted from the patient’s blood) is placed around the implant to achieve faster healing and promoting new bone growth.

When teeth are extracted, the cavities in the jaw can develop neuralgia-inducing cavitational osteonecrosis (NICOs). Where bone is missing, the jaw can develop a fatty substance full of toxins, bacteria, fungi and necrotic tissue, as well as lead, aluminum, and mercury. These bacteria and toxins are also present with serious autoimmune diseases such as Lyme disease. Other symptoms associated with NICOs are chronic fatigue, cardiovascular complaints, weight gain, allergies, and skin diseases. causing interference fields in the mouth and blocking the meridian system, negatively affecting vital organs. The immune system sees almost every metal, it seems, as a foreign substance, making it liable to trigger an allergy or lead to the development of autoimmune disorders.

Toxicity is the main concern with the highly poisonous dental amalgam. It contains heavy metals such as mercury, copper, tin and silver. Scientific studies have clearly demonstrated that these and other metals, such as gold and chrome, have cytotoxic, immunological and carcinogenic effects, along with an influence on a person’s metabolism.

Mercury is the most toxic non-radioactive element, sur-passing lead and arsenic. From chewing, grinding or brushing one’s teeth, and by drinking hot or cold beverages, a certain amount of mercury vapor is released each day. This causes a low-dose chronic poisoning over an amalgam’s lifetime of 20 years. Mercury is stored in the kidneys, liver, brain, large intestine, fat tissue, and the thyroid gland. Studies have shown that the half-life of mercury in the brain is 16 to 30 years. This is why important measures need to be taken to prevent mercury exposure during amalgam removals or crown preparations.

We, as dentists, have great potential to be healers. Up to 70 percent of chronic illnesses are connected to interference fields in the oral cavity. Using comprehensive, metal-free dental restorations is the key and the future of biological medicine.

For more information, please visit our website,, or call our patient coordinator

Raz Rossignol at 305.428.3820

Share article: