Breath Is Your Own Medicine8 Aug 2018
Why is it important to breathe correctly and understand dysfunctional breathing patterns?
The health you enjoy today, and for the rest of your life, begins with your next breath.
In fact, breathing is so crucial to your body's ability to heal and sustain itself that Dr. Andrew Weil says,
"If I had to limit my advice on healthier living to just one tip, it would be simply to learn how to breathe correctly."
Sadly, the vast majority of the population actually do not know how to breathe correctly.
The most common breathing disorder in our generation is overbreathing/ hyperventilation.
Modern lifestyle and its rapid technological advancements contribute to overwhelming uncertainty.
This creates strong emotions such as: anxiety, depression, apprehension, time urgency, resentment, anger,
and loneliness which manifests in many people as increased breathing, as if preparing for action (flight or fight).
How do you Breathe?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, a Breathing re-training will beneficial for you:
- Are you a mouth breather?
- Is your breathing shallow and restricted?
- Are you short of breath when talking?
- Do you notice that you sigh and yawn frequently?
- Do you notice that you hold your breath?
- Are you waking up tired?
- Do you experience anxiety?
- Do you experience lack of energy?
- Do you experience neck and shoulder pain?
- Do you experience foggy thinking?
- Are you breathless when exercising?
- Do you know if you are breathing correctly?
Once you become aware of the impact that poor breathing can have on the overall quality of your life and your athletic performance, then you are in a much better position to improve it. Would you like to explore ways to achieve greater health and well-being through the power of correct breathing?
“Breath is Medicine” is a new offering being taught by Ela Rezmer for the September session of our Health Educator Program
If you sign up for our September session you will also receive the following bonuses:
- $100 gift card
- Supplement package ($200 value)
- 10% Commission as an Ambassador
Would you like to know more about this potent 9-week experience that we call the Health Educator Program?
If so, reach out to our Health Educator Dept today at 561-471-8868
We are excited to have these special offerings for our upcoming class with a limited 20 seats available. Contact [email protected] for further details.