Discover a selection of our vast number of facilities below
Hippocrates' pioneering team of experts at Vida is integral to your wellness journey. Our experienced nurses, leading nutritionists, exceptional MD, and other specialists will guide you from the moment your transformative journey begins and throughout your stay.
Housed within the Hippocrates Wellness facility is our state-of-the-art fitness center providing all the equipment you need to exercise independently or with one of our highly-qualified personal trainers. Our eclectic group fitness classes include yoga, Qigong, functional fitness, aquafit, and more to ensure a well-rounded approach so you can look and feel your best.
We provide a number of pools across our 55-acre campus, including hot and cold plunge pools to aid relaxation and detoxification. Alternating between these can help control joint inflammation, enhance muscle recovery, and improve circulation.
- 55-acre, tropical walking campus located in West Palm Beach
- Eco-friendly, chemical-free bedding, towels & accommodations
- The world-leading wellness center offering the only lifestyle and dietary program clinically researched for nearly 70 years.
- Organic, enzyme-rich, plant-based cuisine & detoxifying green juices
- Comprehensive testing data analysis to monitor wellbeing and progress
- Self-serve, organic wheatgrass juice bar
- Qualified, world-leading therapists, doctors, and nurses
- On-campus bike hire, lakes & walking nature trails
- 24/7 access to the nursing team & facilities
- Chlorine-free pools & Clearlight far Infrared Saunas throughout campus
- Wellness consultations with our team of experts
- Supportive community & Therapeutic Healing Circle
- Scientifically-supported programs, protocols & lectures
- Vegan, organic on-campus store & salon
- State-of-the-art fitness center & highly-qualified personal trainers
- Biodiverse ‘Garden of Vegan’ – where food is organically grown & served to guests
Restore your vital equilibrium
Mind/body balance and self-care are vital to wellness. At Hippocrates, we wholeheartedly dedicate ourselves to your wellbeing, as well as the welfare of our planet, within our eco-conscious, 55-acre campus. Our commitment to a toxin-free environment is reflected in our offerings, including organic beauty products, 100% organic cotton towels, synthetic-free bedding, pure water filters, and chlorine-free pools, to aid your total rejuvenation.
Embark on an exclusive and invigorating 1-week program that invites you to prioritize your wellbeing, free from the everyday stress and distractions. This transformative journey leads to emotional, physical, and spiritual vitality, paving the way for a life filled with abundant health and longevity.
Meet a selection of our talented & inspired
team of health care professionals
Hippocrates Wellness is home to a team of leading experts with decades of collective experience to achieve optimal health and wellbeing. Together, we manage supportive and highly personalized programs and protocols for all guests on our tropical West Palm Beach campus. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to teaching you how to take responsibility for your health to help your body heal itself.
Dr. Corbin Pominville, PT, DPT, CSCS, is a leading chronic pain physiotherapist and published course instructor. Dr. Corbin is known as the "Last Chance PT Doctor" who specializes in helping people who have been let down in the past find a permanent and natural solution to their pain. Qualifications and Specialization: ¤ Chronic Pain Specialist ¤ Doctor of Physiotherapy ¤ Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist ¤ Postural Restoration ¤ Myofascial Release.
Kendall is our fitness department manager here at Hippocrates Wellness. She is a NASM-certified personal trainer, Pain-Free Performance Specialist, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, and Precision Nutrition Coach. Kendall has achieved her Plant-Based Nutrition Certification through Cornell University, and she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Schreiner University.
Andy has served as a mind/body psychotherapist at Hippocrates Wellness since December of 1990, using and teaching radical feeling-centered, body-focused awareness tools to help Hippocrates' guests discover the essence of their problems and arrive at solutions. He facilitates the ongoing Healing Circle therapy and support group on campus and created S.H.I.F.T (State of the Heart Integrative Feeling Therapy), simultaneously centering on body awareness, here-and-now encounters, cognitive coherence, and emotional charge.