Creamy Coleslaw (Raw Vegan)
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- Blend until very creamy
- ¼ cup lemon juice 1 clove garlic
- 1 t celery seeds
- ½ t mustard powder
- 3 cups parsnips, chopped 1 cup sesame oil
- ¾ cup water
- 5 drops stevia, optional
- Toss everything together in a large mixing bowl. This makes a wonderful picnic salad.
Hello Summer! This delicious creamy coleslaw is the perfect dish to bring to any bbq or picnic. Your friends won’t even know it’s dairy free (or raw vegan)!